KS2 Teachers across Lambeth and the neighbouring boroughs for September 2020 - Long-term, permanent and daily supply KS2 Teachers.
- Long term
- Daily Supply
- £140 - £200+ depending on role and experience
- REESON Education
- September 2020
Teacher Role Information:
I have schools that already envisage needing new KS2 teachers in their schools in September and they have informed myself that going down the supply route will be the most effective due to everything that is happening now with Covid-19.
Schools will be seeking KS2 teachers for permanent/contract posts, long-term supply (maternity cover, sickness cover) and daily supply. If any of these posts are of interest, I encourage you to apply immediately.
- Teaching Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years reference details
- DBS on the update service
- Right to work - passport or citizenship evidence
- Up to date CV
- Dedicated to providing each school and pupil with the best education possible
- Ability to work well in a team
- Planning and assessing lessons
- Marking all work
Due to the recent events of COVID-19 and school closures, interviews for September positions will be held either online via video link or via telephone.
If you are A KS2 Teacher seeking a new role, please contact Amy at REESON Education today.