The governors are looking to appoint a class teacher to join our successful and oversubscribed Primary school. This is a really exciting time to work at this sought after school following on from their recent Ofsted rating of good with outstanding elements.
The school offers:
- A friendly and welcoming school.
- A supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body;
- Excellent opportunities for professional development;
- A school committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children.
- A great work life balance
Essential criteria for this KS2 Teacher role:
- QTS or equivalent qualification
- Able to teach KS2 students
- Excellent understanding of The National Curriculum
- Strong classroom management and behavioural management
Desirable criteria for this KS2 Teacher role:
- Additional training; Safeguarding, First Aid, Health & Safety
- Previous experience teaching within the UK
- Ability to work on a full-time basis
If you feel you have the skills and experience to flourish in this KS2 Teacher role, please send your CV to Luke at Reeson Education ASAP. Skype Interviews will be taking place in the coming weeks.