A lovely two form entry school located in Ashford is seeking a new Year 4 (KS2) teacher to join their friendly team for September 2020. Alongside the role comes the opportunity to take on additional responsibility.
If you would like to join this happy school as a Year 4 Teacher you will need:
- to be a qualified teacher with QTS
- empathetic to the school's ethos
- experience in Key Stage Two (KS2)
- to have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to process a new DBS
- be able to provide referee details to cover the last 5 years of experience.
This role is suitable for NQT's and experienced teachers, offering excellent CPD and support as well scope for career progression.
Successful candidates will be a professional, enthusiastic and motivational teacher. It is essential that they have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who they teach.
What the school offers:
* Competitive rates of pay
* A supportive team of dedicated education co-ordinators
* Associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance
* Opportunities to aid your professional development, via free training courses
If you wish to be considered for this excellent Key Stage one opportunity then please send your CV to Luke at Reeson.