Job Title: Key Stage 2 Teacher
Salary: Very competitive
Start Date: September
As a Year 3 Primary School Teacher will have ideally taught in Key Stage 2 (KS2) for at least 2 years and have a proven track record of raising the attainment levels of children. In order to be successful your teaching approach should be tailored and flexible to the needs of the children.
To be considered for this Year 3 Primary School Teacher role it is essential you:
- Hold a recognised formal teaching qualification (e.g. B.Ed or PGCE)
- Have a team approach to teaching and learning.
- Possess a positive and creative approach to teaching
- Be highly organised with excellent preparation
- Have excellent communication skills with pupils, staff and parents
The salary for this position will be dependent on experience and is extremely competitive.
Requirements for this Position:
To be considered for this position you must hold either a Bachelor of Education or a PGCE. Alongside this, relevant experience is essential in Maths or KS2.
The Head will be arranging informal visits as soon as possible, so if this Key Stage 2 Teacher position sounds of interest please forward your CV to find out more about becoming part of this lovely prep school.