This vibrant two form entry school situated in Richmond, is seeking a Year 5 Class teacher and Maths Leader for September 2020.
If you enjoy working as part of a team, and you are a creative thinker, this may be an exciting opportunity for you. The school welcomes applications from experienced teachers with a proven track record or exceptional NQTs with the ability, passion and commitment to become outstanding teachers. There is an opportunity for a TLR to lead maths for the right candidate.
The school are looking for:
- a record of good classroom practice, particularly within KS2
- experience of supporting students with EAL
- high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- a passion to be part of making a difference in the lives of our students
This school can offer:
- Children who are proud of their school and are motivated to learn and succeed
- A supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body
- A generous salary with TLR attached
- A high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking staff
- Excellent CPD opportunities, designed to develop your professional career
- A school committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children.
- A team teaching model approach across the school
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Should this KS2 Teacher role be of interest please send an updated CV asap to Luke at REESON Education as soon as possible.