*Dedicated and Inspirational Staff Team
*Warm and Friendly Headteacher
*Excellent Facilities & Resources
*Rapid Career Progression Opportunity
This is an exciting KS2 Teacher opportunity to join a forward-moving school as a Key Stage Two KS2) teacher. This community Primary School is located in Mitcham, Merton and he role is commencing in September on a full time and permanent basis.
The Headteacher is devoted to improving standards at this supportive school and is seeking a vibrant and stimulating teacher with exemplary Key Stage Two (KS2) knowledge who is willing to mentor others.
Previous Key Stage One or Two (KS1 or KS2) teaching experience is essential for this position. It is crucial for this role that you are an outstanding teacher is who is willing and able to share their wealth of knowledge with keen and able colleagues.
The successful KS2 Teacher must:
- Hold a recognised formal teaching qualification (e.g. B.Ed or PGCE)
- Have a team approach to teaching and learning.
- Possess a positive and creative approach to teaching
- Be highly organised with excellent preparation
- Have excellent communication skills with pupils, staff and parents
To find out more about this exciting KS2 Teacher opportunity please email an updated CV as soon as possible.