- West London
- Friendly and multicultural primary school
- Experienced and approachable Headteacher
- Great opportunities for CPD and pathways to senior leadership
- KS2 class teaching position
This popular two form entry school in West London is seeking to appoint a class teacher for their Key Stage One (KS2) team, to commence at September 2020 on a full time contract.
- Exemplary student behaviour and a culture of high expectations for all
- Excellent CPD opportunities for newly qualified and experienced staff
- A dedicated and enthusiastic Key Stage Two (KS2) teaching and support team
- Great salary and benefits package
- Accessible location on tube and overground lines as well as bus routes
- State of the art facilities and resources.
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- Relevant Key Stage One (KS2) teaching experience
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies.
To be eligible for this position you will have a recognised teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education or PGCE) and hold QTS (or be eligible to apply for this). In addition, relevant Key Stage two(KS2) teaching experience is essential, preferably within a KS2 teaching environment. Two references will be sought prior to interview.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.