An 'outstanding' Ofsted rated primary school in West London is seeking to appoint a KS2 teacher for September 2020.
This lovely school offers a broad and balanced curriculum catering for individual needs regardless of race, creed, gender or disability. It delivers a rich and varied learning environment that enables children to succeed and flourish throughout their education and beyond.
The position offers:
- Potential additional responsibility
- Excellent Facilities & Resources
- The chance to join a lovely school with excellent student behaviour
- Potential for future career progression
The School aims:
- to offer a secure and caring environment
- to recognize and develop each individual's strengths and talents
- to enable children to become confident, resourceful, enquiring and independent learners
- to foster children's self-esteem and help them build positive relationships with other people
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
- Experience or teaching practice, including teaching phonics
- Excellent class management strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire
If you would like to join a lovely school located in Richmond and have the qualifications and experience to be successful, please forward an updated CV to Luke as soon as possible