REESON Education is seeking a conscientious and creative KS2 teacher to join a large and popular primary school situated in the London Borough of Lewisham. The KS2 teacher position can either be for a year 3 or year 4 class and in a school rated 'good' by Ofsted with supportive staff and strong leadership. Initially the appointment will be on a long-term supply basis however for the right candidate the school will consider a direct contract. The position is to start in January 2020.
The KS2 teacher position:
- Teaching either year 3 or 4
- Part of a supportive lower KS2 phase
- Contract on a long-term supply basis or direct contact for the right candidate
- Daily rate up to £180 per day or MPS/UPS scales for a direct appointment
Minimum requirements for the KS2 teacher applicants:
- Experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in the UK
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.