We are looking to appoint a talented class teacher to work with our Year 3 team from September 2019 in Harrow.
You will be a dynamic teacher with a lively personality and sense of fun. You will be an integral part of our team and be committed to working in a culturally and socially diverse school. We are a two form entry community school located in Harrow, with an inclusive ethos, high aspirations for all pupils and offering excellent professional development opportunities for staff. Children progress rapidly as we work hard to develop a passion for learning through a meaningful, creative curriculum and frequent opportunities to learn outside the classroom. Our children are amazing - and the staff are great fun too!
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- At least one years' experience in a similar teaching environment
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
- A sense of humour
What we offer:
- Motivated, exceptionally well behaved children
- A great community spirit with lots of exciting whole school events
- A fantastic team of supportive colleagues
- Excellent CPD opportunities - tailor made development programs to support each teacher
- A rich and varied curriculum filled with exciting learning opportunities
- A great network of local schools and partnerships
- An amazing learning environment and stunning playground with lots of opportunities for outdoor learning
- Excellent transport links
If you would like to join a lovely school and have the qualifications and experience to be successful, please forward an updated CV to Luke as soon as possible.