- South East London
- Friendly and multicultural primary school
- Experienced and approachable Headteacher
- KS2 class teaching position
This popular two form entry school in South East London is seeking to appoint a KS2 Teacher for their Key Stage Two (KS2) team, to commence at April 2021 on a permanent full time contract.
- Exemplary student behaviour and a culture of high expectations for all
- Excellent CPD opportunities for newly qualified and experienced staff
- A dedicated and enthusiastic Key Stage Two (KS2) teaching and support team
- Great salary and benefits package
- Accessible location on tube and overground lines as well as bus routes
- State of the art facilities and resources.
Requirements for this KS2 Teacher role:
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- Relevant Key Stage One (KS2) teaching experience
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies.
To be eligible for this position you will have a recognised teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education or PGCE) and hold QTS (or be eligible to apply for this). In addition, relevant Key Stage two(KS2) teaching experience is essential, preferably within a KS2 teaching environment. Two references will be sought prior to interview.
For more information about this exciting KS2 Teacher opportunity please forward an updated CV to Bonnie at REESON Education as soon as possible.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%