This is an exciting opportunity for an excellent classroom practitioner to join our highly successful team for April 2021.
We were graded as Outstanding in all areas in our last OFSTED. The Governors are now seeking to appoint a Key Stage Two (KS2) full time Class Teacher to join our highly motivated and dedicated team at this lovely Academy based in Merton.
We are seeking practitioners who are dynamic, enthusiastic and compassionate and who are committed to raising standards in our forward thinking, happy and hardworking school. Our exciting curriculum motivates children to want to learn effectively.
We are seeking a KS2 teacher who has;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Outstanding teaching skills
- The determination to make school life a positive, rewarding and enjoyable experience
- High expectations of standards and behaviour
- A positive attitude and a passion for improving the life-chances for all children
- A passion for the Key Stage 2 (KS2) National Curriculum
In return we offer;
- A hard working and dedicated team
- A competitive KS2 Teacher salary
- A commitment to Continued Professional Development
- Children who are well behaved, motivated and eager to learn
- A supportive and ambitious Governing Body
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Visits to the school are welcomed by arrangement, so if you are interested in this KS2 Teacher role then please send in your CV today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.