REESON Education is delighted to be working on behalf of a successful and creative 2 form entry primary school in the lovely area of Hammersmith and Fulham, West London.
Our client are currently looking to appoint an Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Teacher in a full time/Permanent class teaching role from September 2019. The school has just been rated Good in their recent OFSTED with points of Outstanding.
The school can offer:
- Excellent support and career progression opportunities
- Inner London salary, on-site parking and good transport links
- Support and challenge by leaders at all levels
- A school set away from the main road in leafy and spacious area of London
- In class TAs for support
- Friendly and supportive colleagues and a mixed staff tram
- Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel
- Creative curriculum
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
The school are looking for a teacher who is:
- Experienced in KS2 preferably across Upper KS2
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a 'can do' attitude
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high
- expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
The head teacher is looking for someone who is positive, confident and equally creative. The support and training they can offer is next to none and in turn this means that progression in the school is easily achievable. The children are all eager to learn and pupil behaviour is good.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to carve our your career as a Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) within a lovely primary school in West London, this could be the job for you.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Luke at REESON Education ASAP before you miss out on joining a fantastic school in London with exciting opportunities.