REESON Education are working with a delightful primary school located in the Kensington & Chelsea area. The approachable Headteacher of this lovely school is seeking a KS2 teacher to join their school this coming September 2019.
POSITION: KS2 Teacher
SCHOOL: 2 form entry primary school
LOCATION: West London - Inner London borough of Kensington & Chelsea
TRANSPORT: Close to Ladbroke Grove and Westbourne Park Stations
START DATE: September 2019
SALARY: Competitive daily rate
The Headteacher of this forward thinking school is seeking a dynamic and inspirational teacher to join their school. As a KS2 Teacher you will have the pleasure of working with a class of 28 children who have excellent behaviour and enjoy coming to school.
- Be responsible for student achievement and progress in Key Stage 2
- Good- outstanding teaching practice
- Must be able to contribute to the development of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- Provide effective communication to SLT
Why work at this school?:
The school prides itself on providing the best possible primary education in stimulating and creative environments. They encourage children to develop a passion for learning, inspired by high-quality teaching and pastoral care.
As a teacher within the school, you will be supported with an experienced senior leadership team who truly invest in the development of their teachers within the school. This is a great teaching school so is ideal if you are seeking career development opportunities and the desire to fast track your career.
We are seeking a KS2 Teacher that has:
- Previous experience in KS1 or KS2 Teaching
- QTS - Achieved through a relevant teaching degree
- An up to date DBS, ideally with an update
- Two class based references from your last two employers
If you are interested in this KS2 Teacher role and will be an asset to their lovely team, please send your CV to Nurani at REESON Education for an immediate interview/ trial.