Are you an experienced classroom teacher with a passion for providing children with high quality, challenging and memorable learning experiences?
We are seeking dynamic and dedicated teachers to take up these 2 roles in Key Stage 2 (KS2) in our forward thinking, friendly and happy school in Camden. The successful KS2 Teacher will work as part of our dedicated team and will also lead one or more curriculum areas within school (if appropriate). The year groups for the positions have not currently been decided as the strengths of the candidates will be considered.
In order to fulfil these roles as a KS2 Teacher you will:
- Have a thorough knowledge of good Key Stage 1/2 practice, including high quality phonics teaching
- Be a reflective teacher, who is constantly striving to improve
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Be enthusiastic and have fun with the children
- Build positive relationships with the children, staff, parents and governors
- Be A well organised KS2 Teacher!
- Have a positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team and use their initiative
- Take pride in creating a stimulating learning environment
- Fully participate in all aspects of school life
What we can offer you
- A welcoming and caring ethos where every member of the team is valued and supported
- Dedicated and friendly staff and governors
- Hard working, confident children who enjoy their school life
- A supportive and friendly community of parents
- A team with a great sense of humour!
We look forward to hearing from motivated candidates who want to continually progress and be part of a team striving to give their pupils the best education possible. If you would like to apply for this KS2 Teacher role, please do not delay in contacting Bonnie at REESON ASAP with an updated CV. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.