Start date: January 2020
Contract type: Full Time Salary: Teachers Pay Scale (Inner London)
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Are you looking for a new position from January 2020?
Come and join a dedicated, happy team at a primary school in Wandsworth.
The school's offer to you:
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and your career
- Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
- Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
- Inspiring leaders and governors who provide constant support
- Superb resources in their single storey school with lovely gardens
- Fantastic transport links (tube/bus/overground), a staff car park and bike sheds
This CE Primary, in fast-changing Battersea, is a good primary school and a fantastic place to work. They are looking to recruit a KS2 Teacher who wants to be exceptional and develop themselves to be the best that they can be.
They need a KS2 teacher with real enthusiasm who will inspire and motivate the children to make excellent progress.
KS2 Teachers with experience in a previous UK school are especially encouraged to apply.
This post is suitable for a strong, ambitious NQT.
Contact Nurani at Reeson Education for further information on this KS2 Teacher role.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.