Year 5 Primary Teacher |Richmond Primary School |
The Head of a wonderful 3-form entry, Richmond primary school is actively searching for a part time 3 days a week or full time, fully qualified, enthusiastic, and passionate KS2 Primary Teacher to fill this Year 5 position in Richmond
Are you searching for a part time/full time Year 5 Primary Teacher opportunity in a welcoming, vibrant, and forward-thinking primary school?
- Deliver engaging, thought-provoking, and exciting KS2 lessons in accordance with the National Curriculum
- Ensure that your Year 5 pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
- Inner London Weighting
- September Start
- UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
- A Primary Teacher with a History of Good/Outstanding lesson observations
- Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour
- Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
- Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary School
- Successful & well-established leadership team
- CPD accreditation
- Located within the borough of Richmond
- Good transport links & on-site parking
Does this sound like the Year 5 Primary for you?
Click 'Apply' today to be considered for this exciting Year 2 Primary Teacher opportunity or please call Pedro @Reeson on 023038410777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%