A 'Good' two form entry Primary school in Wandsworth are looking to secure two dedicated and passionate Primary School Teachers with KS2 experience (Year 4 or 5) starting in March 2023, possibly sooner!
- Year 5 Class Teacher - Thursday and Friday
- PPA Teacher - Tuesday and Wednesday
- March 2023 start
- Wandsworth SW18
- Temp - perm opportunity
- Ofsted 'Good' school
- £130 - £200 per day (Depending upon experience)
The KS2 Teacher
The ideal Year 5 / KS2 PPA Teacher will have recent experience teaching in Key Stage 2. Average sized classes of up to 25-28 children of mixed ability. Classes are supported by a teaching assistant. As this is a two form entry school you will be working collaboratively with other KS2 Teachers in all areas of planning, preparation and assessment for learning. Dedicated PPA time is allocated for this KS2 Teacher position. There is also room for career development within the school.
About the school
They are a popular, growing and successful primary school based on two sites working in partnership with each other as one school.
To be considered for this position you need to
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Qualified teacher status
- Provide valid references
- be available 4 days per week (Tuesday-Friday) from March 2023 to July 2023
- Have a valid enhanced DBS or willing to get one through us.
- Be able to commute to Wandsworth Sw18
Why apply through Reeson Education:
- Competitive rates of pay based off experience
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to make career progression
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free CPD courses.
- Referral bonus (£100 per successful candidate)
- No paper timesheets to sign.
Please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible to be considered and contact Carl at Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%