Are you a KS2 Teacher looking towards teaching in an excellent educational environment and would you like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and very committed and friendly team?
If so, you should apply to work at this Ofsted rated' good' school based in Bromley as a KS2 Teacher where you will benefit from:
- Excellent professional development and career progression opportunities.
- Strong values and relationship based approaches with a care for work life balance
- Working with highly aspirational and caring group of professionals who care deeply
- An exceptionally well resourced learning environment
- A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
- Long term/Permanent position as a part-time KS2 Teacher
If you hold QTS and are interested in the KS2 Teacher role, please apply with your most recent CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this KS2 Teacher role based in Bromley
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.