REESON Education is seeking to find a resourceful and energetic teacher for one of our partner primary schools situated in Orpington, south east London. The KS1 teacher will be responsible for teaching a year 1 class in this large and friendly school. The school is looking to appoint on a fixed-term or long-term supply basis starting in January; initially through to July 2020. There is scope for this role to become permanent. Interviews will be held as and when suitable candidates apply.
The KS1 teacher position summary:
- Teaching year 1
- January 2020 start
- Fixed-term or long-term supply contact until July 2020
- Scope for the role to become permanent from September 2020
- NQTs and teachers of any level of experience welcome to apply
- Inner London salary MPS1-6 (£27,595 - £38,963) or daily rate up to £180 per day
- Large three form entry primary school
- Community feel with strong values instilled in everyday school life
- Embraces positive relationships with parents
- Children keen to come to school and learn
- Supportive staff and senior leadership team
Minimum requirements for the KS1 teacher position:
- Experience teaching KS1 or 2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.