We are a friendly Primary school looking to appoint an enthusiastic KS2 teacher for January 2020 . The successful applicant will work as part of a team in an incredibly supportive environment. This full tiem Key Stage 2 post would suit an NQT or an experienced KS2 teacher.
We are a happy and caring school. Pupils and staff work together to provide high quality inclusive education. We view all our children equally and work with each individual to reach his/her full potential. All this is only possible by the distinctive sense of team effort which epitomises our school.
We are looking for:
- a record of good classroom practice, particularly within KS2
- experience of supporting students with EAL
- high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- a passion to be part of making a difference in the lives of our students
The school is located close train lines and has excellent links to the rest of London. It also benefits from being spread a across extensive grounds and is exceptionally well resourced.
The Governors and staff of the School take seriously our responsibility to promote the welfare and safeguard all children and young people entrusted to our care
The successful KS2 Teacher will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- At least one years' experience in a similar teaching environment
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
If you match the criteria and would like the opportunity to join the lovely Primary School in Richmond as a KS2 Teacher then please get in contact ASAP.