Are you looking for a supportive school to start your teaching career? Have you recently finished your teacher training and keen to secure a role and an ambitious school with well-behaved children and excellent resources?
This friendly forward thinking school based in Hampton is seeking an Year 3, Key Stage 2 teacher to join their staff for January 2020.
The role will commence on January 2020 and you will be given support throughout your induction year with continued CPD and opportunities for career progression. The head is keen to appoint someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and who can offer new creative ideas to help the school continue to move forward.
The School are looking for a KS2 Teacher who:
- Is an excellent teacher
- A good knowledge of the Key Stage 2 (KS2) national curriculum
- Is passionate about children's learning and every child achieving their potential
- Is innovative and creative in the indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Has a sense of humour
We can offer:
- Happy, friendly and hardworking children with high standards of behaviour
- A dedicated Headteacher
- A supportive mentor/phase leader and helpful teachers and teaching assistants to work alongside
- supportive parents and governors
- A commitment to help you develop professionally (with lots of support in the first few months!)
- A reputation for looking after our teachers
Teachers applying for this role must hold a recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS. If you are interested in this KS2 Teacher role please send your CV to Luke at Reeson education.