The governors are looking to appoint a class teacher to join our successful and oversubscribed Primary school. This is a really exciting time to work at this sought after school following on from their recent Ofsted rating of good with outstanding elements.
The school offers:
- A friendly and welcoming school.
- A supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body;
- Excellent opportunities for professional development;
- A school committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children.
- A great work life balance
Essential criteria for this KS2 Teacher role:
- QTS or equivalent qualification
- Able to teach KS2 students
- Excellent understanding of The National Curriculum
- Strong classroom management and behavioural management
Desirable criteria for this KS2 Teacher role:
- Additional training; Safeguarding, First Aid, Health & Safety
- Previous experience teaching within the UK
- Ability to work on a full-time basis
If you feel you have the skills and experience to flourish in this KS2 Teacher role, please send your CV to Luke at Reeson Education ASAP.