This friendly, happy and successful school in West London is seeking to appoint a teacher for Key Stage Two year 5 role, starting in January 2020.
To join the school you will be:
* A qualified teacher with a Post Graduate Certificate of Education, Graduate Teacher Programme Certification or Bachelor of Education qualification
* Confident in your approach to teaching
* Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
* Committed to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
* Confident implementing the Key Stage Two National curriculum.
The school in the heart of London provides excellent career progression opportunities. It is committed to providing a supportive and friendly environment for staff with a strong emphasis on teamwork.
This ambitious school is rapidly changing to ensure children are successful and realise their potential. It seeks a Key Stage 2 teacher who can adapt quickly and showcase their skills bringing the national curriculum to life and inspiring children.
As there are positions across the school the Head is eager to hear from teachers interested in a Key Stage Two position.
To find out more about this Key Stage 2 position please email your CV to Luke at Reeson education today.