REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Lewisham, South East London, seeking a Primary Teacher (year 5). The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted and is home to eager pupils who engage well in lessons. The KS2 Teacher role will be teaching in a Year 5 class and the role is to begin in January 2020 (or sooner if possible). The school is looking to appoint on a permanent basis and salary will be in line with MPS inner London pay scales.
The KS2 Teacher role:
- Year 5 teacher
- Opportunity for progression in the near future
- Permanent contract on offer
- Salary in-line with inner London pay scales MPS/UPS
- Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted
- Two form entry with a growing roll
- On-site specialist SEN unit
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the KS2 Teacher role?
- Previous experience in KS1 or KS2 teaching
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.