A Year 5 teacher is sought for a friendly Primary School in close to Richmond, from January 2020. This is a well-regarded school in the area with exceptionally behaved children and high attainment across all areas. The position is on a direct contract with the school.
About the School
This is a well resourced, harmonious school where pupils work hard and are encouraged to realise their full potential both academically and socially. The school is committed to providing a broad and balanced curriculum while also strengthening bonds between home, school and the local community. It is a two form entry school and so, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a fellow class teacher to best plan and prepare your lessons. Attainment is high with the majority of pupils working well beyond age-related expectations.
This school are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner who has a passion for teaching.
- Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic practitioner with a passion for teaching?
- Are you creative and able to inspire children?
- Do you have high expectations of yourself and the children you work with?
- Are you genuinely committed to continuing and enhancing your professional development?
- Are you ambitious and keen to be continue to develop as a teacher?
In return, we can offer you:
- Motivated and hardworking children
- Supportive colleagues who are always happy to help
- A focused CPD programme tailored to every teachers needs
- A vibrant and exciting workplace with a friendly staff team
- Fantastic transport links from across London
In order to apply for this role, you must have the following;
- A B.Ed or PGCE (or the overseas equivalent)
- Two recent teaching references.
- A desire to motivate and challenge your pupils.
- Experience teaching in Key Stage Two.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a school community where children are encouraged to go above and beyond. If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please send your CV across to Luke at Reeson Education as soon as possible.