Reeson Education is working with a friendly, multi-cultural, multi faith, two form entry primary school in Tooting, Wandsworth. They are looking for an outstanding KS2 class teacher to join their dedicated, welcoming and highly motivated team.
Whether you are newly qualified or a more experienced KS2 Teacher, we'd love to hear from you for this April 2020 position.
The school can offer:
* Inner London salary
* An engaged and enthusiastic community of parents, carers and children
* A friendly and forward-thinking senior leadership team dedicated to supporting your continuing professional development
* A weekly session of PPA alongside your parallel teacher
* Support, guidance and training from senior colleagues
* Opportunity for all teachers to watch others teach and engage in positive professional learning conversations
* NQTs will also have access to a structured training programme and in-school mentor
The ideal KS2 Teacher will be flexible, dynamic, enjoy a challenge and well organised. A willingness to run an after school club would be expected.
Candidates interested in this KS2 Teacher post are actively encouraged to apply.
To apply for this KS2 teacher post, please contact the office on 0203 841 0777 by email
Appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS checks.