Required from April 2020
Salary Range - Main Scale (Outer London), dependent on experience
*NQTs are welcome to apply*
Would you like to be involved in developing a thriving school?
Would you like to work in an Ofsted Outstanding school as a KS2 Teacher?
If so, we may have the post for you.
This Catholic school is a 1FE voluntary aided primary School in North East London in the Borough of Waltham Forest. The school prides itself on its spirit of love, trust, peace and collaboration. They value the individuality of children and focus on developing them as a whole. The staff work very well together and there is an ethos of positivity fostered on a daily basis.
They are currently seeking to appoint an outstanding KS2 teacher to take the children forward.
- An outstanding KS2 practitioner
- Someone who enjoys a challenge
- Committed to attaining high standards for all pupils
- A team player
- Able to develop positive relationships with all members of the school community
- Interested in developing the school curriculum and the outdoor classroom
- Committed to personal professional development
The successful KS2 Teacher will join a team of dedicated professionals in our 21st century school.
They can offer the KS2 Teacher:
- An exciting opportunity to be fully involved in our dynamic school
- Children who are motivated to learn and succeed
- Professional Development opportunities within an exceptional educational setting
Please contact Nurani at Reeson Education to discuss this exciting KS2 Teacher opportunity further.