Job Title: KS2 Class Teacher
Location: Hammersmith and Fulham
Salary: £29,000 to £40,000
Salary Details: MPS+ TLR opportunities available
- Excellent opportunity if seeking the 'next step' in your career
- April 2020 start
- Free School located in South West London
- Two form entry school
This two form entry Primary school in West London is seeking a KS2 class teacher to join their school from April 2020. The is happy to look at NQT's and experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will have excellent teaching ability and be able to adapt their teaching to meet the needs of individuals, whilst still making the classroom an exciting place to learn.
About the school
Our client school believes that children should be taught in a nurturing and stimulating environment. They encourage children to explore, create and discover all the opportunities that the school offers. There are special educational needs staff for those pupils that require additional support. The school are focused on high academic attainment, and employ innovative approaches delivered by the finest teaching staff. In turn the school provides a happy and exciting environment and aims to instil a love of learning and a solid foundation to build on.
The school can offer:
- Newly refurbished building with modern extension, creating large spacious classrooms and hi tech ICT suite
- Large outdoor facilities
- A competitive salary
- Excellent career development opportunities and support from the head teacher and governors
- Bright and inspiring KS2 department
The successful candidate will:
- be a good/outstanding classroom practitioner
- have an inclusive approach that enables children to make accelerated progress
- be committed to continual professional development
- have a creative approach to teaching
- have the ability to work as part of a small team
- be able to foster positive, supportive relationships with children, parents, staff and the wider community
- Bachelor of Education or PGCE and QTS
If you are a creative Key Stage 2 teacher looking for a refreshing new challenge that is inspiring for both pupils and teachers, then please send your CV to Luke at Reeson Education asap.