KS2 Teacher (Year 3/4 Teacher)
REESON Education is working in partnership with a growing primary school based in Thamesmead, south east London to assist them in finding a hard-working and committed teacher to join their KS2 phase as a year 3/4 teacher. The year 3/4 teacher position will be permanent for the right candidate and is to begin in April 2020. Salary will be in line with inner London pay scales (M2 - UPS3).
The KS2 Teacher / Year 3/4 Teacher positon will be part of a very supportive KS2 phase made up of teachers at varying stages of their career. The school has recently been rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted and is home to children and staff alike who love coming to school. The role is open to teachers with at least one year of experience.
The KS2 Teacher / Year 3/4 Teacher role:
- Permanent role
- Teaching a composite Year 3/4 class
- Salary in-line with inner London pay scales
- Recently rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted
- Two/Three form entry and a growing roll
- School in Thamesmead
- Future opportunities for progression to middle management
- Very well connected by London public transport
Minimum requirements for KS2 Teacher / Year 3/4 Teacher applicants:
- Experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in UK Schools
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.