This Kensington Primary School is an Ofsted-rated 'Outstanding' state primary school in the heart of Kensington in Central West London. This Primary School serves children from the most diverse communities: the teachers can therefore make a dramatic impact on the lives of these children.
WHO THEY ARE LOOKING FOR
They are seeking a bright, passionate and socially-minded KS2 Teacher. The successful KS2 Teacher will demonstrate:
- A strong academic record with a degree
- Great passion for teaching & learning
- The enthusiasm and energy required to work with the children and young people in the school.
- An unwavering belief in the power of education to change lives.
WHY CHOOSE THIS SCHOOL?
- Fast career progression. Because knowledge and intelligence, rather than length of service, are lauded and rewarded at this Kensington Primary School, teachers can quickly take up great responsibility.
- The chance to make a difference to children's lives
WE THEY CAN OFFER THE KS2 TEACHER
- Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities.
- A warm, welcoming environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
- Excellent transport links and the opportunity to work in the heart of London.
- Happy, polite and engaged children with great enthusiasm for learning.
To apply for this KS2 Teacher role: Please email Nurani at Reeson Education
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.