*** Key Stage 2 Mathematics and Literacy Specialist ***
REESON Education is working with a popular primary school based in Central London. The school are proud of their successful track record and children who work hard and enjoy coming to school. The school has a vibrate staff team and the Headteacher has worked hard to create a positive and inspiring environment for all to enjoy.
The school is seeking a Teaching Assistant to specialise in Key Stage 2 mathematics and literacy.
This role is to begin ASAP.
Information about this Teaching Assistant role:
- Teaching Assistant (TA)
- Supporting Key stage 2 with Mathematics and Literacy
- Perfect opportunity for an aspiring Primary Teacher
- Long term placement - Full Time
- Competitive rates of pay
Requirements for this Teaching Assistant role:
- Experience working as a TA or LSA in a UK primary school
- GCSE mathematics and English is essential
- Ideally an understanding of working within the KS1-KS2 phase. Candidates of whom have secondary experience will also be considered
- You must be committed, creative, passionate about learning and be willing to go above and beyond for every pupil
- Must be able to provide two reference from your post recent employer
If you are a budding teacher and eager to gain experience within the primary phase, or if you're keen to continue in your TA career - this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Please send your CV to REESON Education for imminent interview.