KS2 Teaching Assistant
We are recruiting for a KS2 Teaching Assistant who:
* Wants to join a welcoming, dedicated and motivated team
* Can achieve high standards of teaching, learning and play
* Can provide care and nurture for children
* Seeks to further develop their skills
The school will offer the KS2 Teaching Assistant:
* Support as you settle into your new role
* Ongoing professional development
* Support and guidance from a very positive team of colleagues
Our client school is a caring, community primary school at the heart of Southfields with great transport links. The children are curious, creative and polite and the staff and families are welcoming and supportive.
Ofsted (2014) recognised our school as outstanding. All pupils thrive in this creative and academically successful school.
They are looking for a KS2 Teaching Assistant who is enthusiastic, shows initiative and is passionate about children's learning. The ideal KS2 Teaching Assistant will engage with and support children during their play at lunchtimes, work with KS2 children in and be a proactive member of the After-School Club team. They are looking a KS2 Teaching Assistant who will join their established team and contribute to building on their success as an outstanding school.
To be shortlisted for this KS2 Teaching Assistant role, please apply electronically
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.