This small co-educational Prep school located in Hammersmith and Fulham London, is seeking an experienced Year 3 (Key Stage Two) Class teacher to join the school in September.
The successful candidate will:
- be a good/outstanding classroom practitioner
- have the ability to work as part of a small team
- be able to foster positive, supportive relationships with children, parents, staff and the wider community
- have an inclusive approach that enables children to make accelerated progress
- be committed to continual professional development
- have a creative approach to teaching
- Bachelor of Education or PGCE and QTS
About the School:
This highly sought after prep school offers its pupils a unique, caring and stimulating environment in which all the boys are encouraged to reach their potential.
The classrooms are bright and well equipped with networked computers, an interactive whiteboard and outdoor area. The Department has its own hall, library and computer suite. The Food Technology room offers opportunities for the boys to develop their culinary skills whilst learning about healthy eating. The school recently extended its playground and constructed all-weather sports facilities.
Dedicated teaching staff are supported by an enthusiastic team of teaching assistants. The curriculum is designed to challenge its pupils whilst offering a diverse range of opportunities in Music, Art, Drama and Sport.
If this role appeals to you and you have the right qualifications then you can apply today by sending your CV to Luke at Reeson education.