Learning Behaviour Teaching Assistant
Do you find it rewarding when you see a young adult succeed for the very first time, sometimes against the odds?
Are you ready to create opportunities that make a long lasting impression?
If so, we want to hear from you!
- Learning Behaviour Teaching Assistant vacancy
- Assisting SEMH students in a number of classes aged 11-16 year olds in a PRU
- 6-8 pupils in a class with 1-1 support for each student
- Camden SEMH School
- Immediate start
- Full time position for the academic year
- Weekly CPD courses available
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
- Daily rate up to £85
Reeson Education are looking for a Learning Behaviour Teaching Assistant for a SEMH, PRU school based in North West London, supporting young people with SEMH, ADHD, MLD and complex needs aged 11-16.
You will provide support to the learners, helping them improve their skills and achieve their educational targets. Each learner is given a personalised curriculum, specifically tailored for them depending on their aspirations, needs and abilities.
You will be a team player, working with a trans-disciplinary team who collaborate with each other to provide the best for the learners. These teams can include Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Behaviour Analysts, Teachers and many more.
Working pattern: Monday to Friday. You will be required to work 08:30 -4pm. We cannot consider part time applications due to the natue of the job, the children need consistency.