Reeson Education are supporting a secondary school in Morden South London who require a Learning Mentor for a role starting in April 2023.
- Learning Mentor
- Start date: April 2023
- Contract type: Full-Time / 36 hours
- Contract term: Term Time Only
- Day Rate: £90 - £110
The School - Learning Mentor - Secondary School - Morden - April 2023
- have a vision for outstanding education and care for all students, and are made up of passionate, hardworking staff, and energetic determined students.
- are proud to invest in their staff, whatever stage of their career, and support and challenge all colleagues to deliver the very best possible experience for their students.
- leaders are committed to promoting resilience and positive wellbeing for all students and staff.
The Role - Learning Mentor - Secondary School - Morden - April 2023
The school seek to appoint a confident and proactive individual to join the pastoral team as a Student Support/Learning Mentor.
- The job will involve working directly with students, and the ability to interact, empathise and persuade are key skills.
- Experience of working in a busy school environment would also be an advantage.
- If you have the energy, ambition and a passion for working directly with young people, many of whom are experiencing home issues and barriers to their learning, then we would like to hear from you.
- Applications are welcome from all applicants who feel that they can make a significant contribution to the lives of young people.
Learning Mentor - Secondary School - Morden - April 2023
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%