Learning Support Assistant
- Secondary School
- Full Time
- Oxted, Surrey
- November Start
Reeson Education are supporting a Secondary school in Surrey who require Learning Support Assistants from November. We are looking for someone who has experience working with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and ASD and MLD. The successful candidate should have a strong passion with working with students with learning difficulties. The successful candidate will be working within an incredible department which is highly resourced.
The School - Learning Support Assistant - Surrey
Based in Surrey this mixed secondary school is easily accessed from Clapham Junction ad East Croydon. The school features state of the art Science and DT facilities, as well as a stunning library and a first-rate sports complex.
Required Skills and Expertise
- Be an excellent, inspiring learning support assistant
- Have a proven track record of improvement
- Be able to creatively contribute to the development of the students and the curriculum
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London