Learning Support Assistant
REESON Education are currently seeking experienced Learning Support Assistant with a SEN Experience to work alongside a pupil in Upper KS2, Year 6.
- Learning Support Assistant trained are essential as this protects not only the child, but yourself and those around you. There are moments where, due to frustration, students fall in to crisis and can therefore kick out as an outlet.
- The school are looking to appoint an experienced Learning Support Assistant who will be able to fully engage the pupil within the mainstream classroom setting. As well as being sufficiently trained, the successful candidate must also be patient, nurturing, caring and most of all, passionate.
- This particular school are looking for proactive team players who want to be part of a challenging yet rewarding environment. Personal and social development is taken very seriously, therefore the ability build strong and trusting relationships is key.
- This school expects and sustains high standards and supports their staff to maintain this reputation. CPD if offered throughout placements.
- Learning Support Assistants are continuously striving to develop their career and progress, therefore the school offer support to do teacher training with the prospect of having you as part of their permanent staff as a fully qualified teacher.
- If you are interested and qualified for this post please responded ASAP.
- Experience of working within a School environment
- Experience working with young people with ASD and SEMH
- Experience of working with young people with complex needs, including OCD, PDA, ADHD
- Experience of successfully delivering a differentiated curriculum to pupils with a wide range of needs
If you are interested and qualified for this Learning Support Assistant post please responded ASAP. If you are not qualified, please refrain from responding.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Reeson Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Reeson Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%