Learning Support Assistant
£65-£90 per day
Long term (Event Linked)
Wandsworth town, SW18
A lovely small one form entry school based in the heart of Wandsworth Town are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join them after the October half term break.
The school are only looking for a Learning Support Assistant who has the following:
- At least 6 months full time experience working with Special Educational Needs EG: Autism, ADHD, SEMH, SLCN
- Experience working with Primary age children (6+ months)
- Hold an Enhanced Childforce only DBS on the Update service or willing to pay for one through us.
- Live local to Wandsworth, within 1 hour
- Available Monday to Friday on a full time basis (Term Time only)
- Someone who is able to commit on a long term basis for continuity
If you have all of the above, please apply with your most up to date CV to be considered for this Learning Support Assistant post in Wandsworth. Please ensure you have your correct contact details and postcode. Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only contact those who who have been shortlisted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%