SEN Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant
Bromley, South London
REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful and diverse primary school seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant to work in a 'floating' capacity across the school - KS1 and KS2. The successful candidate will be working with children with a range of SEN including; ASD, ADHD, Global Delay and SEMH.
The position calls for someone who is adaptable, hard-working, patient, willing to go the extra mile and most importantly, has a sense of humour.
This role is to begin in mid-late September.
About the SEN Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant role:
- Working across KS1 and KS2
- Supporting multiple students with various special education needs
- Role will be involve being flexible and supporting across other areas of the school
- Long-term supply contract
- Daily rate between £70 and £90 per day
A little about the school:
- A popular primary school in the local area
- Ofsted rated 'Good' school with 'Outstanding' behaviour
- Very support staff and inspirational senior leadership team
- Very well resourced with modern learning tools
- Excellent CPD opportunities throughout the school year
Minimum requirements to apply for the SEN Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant position:
- Experience as a LSA/TA in UK schools
- Experience supporting Special Education Needs
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.