Learning Support Assistant
REESON Education is seeking an experienced and resilient Learning Support Assistant to support three children in year 2 with SEMH (social, emotional and mental health difficulties). The successful learning support assistant will be joining a supportive team in friendly primary school in the London borough of Bromley.
The Learning Support Assistant position is to begin ASAP and there is a daily rate on offer between £70 and £90 per day.
The Learning Support Assistant position:
- Supporting two year 2 children and one child in reception class
- Assisting them throughout the day to make good decisions
- Helping them to deal with issues that arise in a clam manner
- Promoting the benefits of working well with others
- Helping them to enjoy school and learning
What you'll need to apply for the Learning Support Assistant role?
- Previous experience as a TA or LSA within UK primary schools
- Experience supporting children with behavioural needs
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
The school is looking to appoint for this role ASAP and interviews will be held as and when successful CVs are received. Please contact Dereck at REESON Education for more details or to apply for this role.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.