31 hours per week Term Time only (39 weeks)
September 2022 start
Learning Support Assistant
A great opportunity to join the staff at a successful outstanding primary school! This school require 4 enthusiastic, committed, and creative Learning Support Assistant 's to join their team.
The successful candidates will be someone who is a great team player and can work successfully in collaboration with others and contribute towards the school ethos. They will be committed, creative and have the patience and dedication to work on a 1:1 basis with pupils who have SEND.
The posts are full time (term time only) supporting across one of the following phases: EYFS/Y1, Y3/Y4 and Y5/Y6.
The role will involve:
- Working with teachers to support teaching and learning by working with individuals or small groups of pupils under the direction of teaching staff.
- Mental, Physical and emotional challenges.
- The school are passionate about developing their children's love of learning, helping them to reach their full potential and creating a happy and nurturing environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- Takes responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children
- Has experience of working with children with SEN
- Is a hardworking and dedicated practitioner; able to motivate and inspire children
- Is enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to ensuring the highest possible standards of achievement and personal development
- Has a commitment to their own personal and professional development
- Is able to work co-operatively as part of a team.
- Support the schools ethos
We can offer:
- Being part of a professional, dedicated and friendly team
- A supportive wider school community
- A supportive leadership team
- Fantastic, enthusiastic and eager children who are ready and willing to learn
- Excellent CPD opportunities
If you feel you have the experience and skills to apply for this role, we highly recommend that you apply with your most up to date CV, ensuring your correct contact details are on there.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.