Job: Learning Support Assistant
Location: South London based Primary School
Salary: £75-90/Day (Dependant on experience)
* Key Stage One & Two (KS1/2)
* September start
* Permanent Role
REESON education are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work in a lovely 2 form entry, mainstream primary school in Zone 2 London. The school are looking ideally for someone to start from the beginning of next academic year - Sept 2022.
The school are looking for a Learning Support Assistant who:
* Is kind, able to build relationships quickly, caring and flexible
* Has some previous experience working in Primary Schools
* Is able to inspire and motivate children through their learning and education
* Can demonstrate commitment to working in a team and independently
In return the school can offer you:
* An extremely friendly and strong supportive staff team.
* 2 form entry school
* State of the art IT facilities and modern buildings in a spacious setting.
* The opportunity to make a key impact and contribute to the curriculum.
* An exciting and creative curriculum.
* Inquisitive and enthusiastic children eager to learn
If you are a Learning Support Assistant looking for a new role then this Learning Support Assistant position could be for you. Please apply for the post directly or alternatively contact Bonnie on 02038410777 today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%