Job title: Learning support assistant
Pay: £75 to £90 (Depending upon experience)
Reeson Education are currently looking for a Learning Support Assistant,
The headteacher for this 3 form entry primary school based in Camden are looking for a learning support assistant to work across all primary year groups
The school has been rated "OUTSTANDING" by Ofsted and is a popular choice for local families. They are now looking for an experienced learning support assistant to join their team of staff.
As a Learning support assistant you will be responsible for ensuring all the students receive the right support across all primary year groups.
As a Learning support assistant you will:
- Aiming to maximise learning opportunities and success for all learners.
- Providing pupils with learning support in a 1:1 and small group situation
- Develop the knowledge of the needs of the child whilst seeking advice from SENDco and Class Teacher
- Motivating your pupils to achieve beyond their potential
- Supporting and encouraging pupils in their schoolwork
- Encouraging children to communicate
- Helping children to understand instructions
- Ensuring pupils feel comfortable and confident in their own abilities
- Listening to children read, reading to them, and telling them stories
- Looking after vulnerable children who require a dedicated person to manage their physical needs, including their hygiene
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- CPD Courses
- Team Teach Training
- SEN Training
The interview for this role will begin imminently. So, if you feel you are suitable for this Learning Support Assistant role, then please either apply below or forward your cv or to find out any other suitable roles in primary age group please get in touch with primary team on 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.