Learning Support Assistant
- Special Needs Schools
- Throughout Greater London
- Long Term and Short Term Jobs
- Starting ASAP
- £70 - £85 per day
Reeson Education are actively looking to recruit experienced people to the job titles of Special Needs (SEN/SEND) Teaching Assistant, Higher Level Teaching Assistant and Learning Support Assistant for a large number of jobs throughout Greater London. We work with a broad range of SEN(D) schools which support a range of needs from Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Autism (ASD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD).
Special schools are very good at training their staff and most are looking for people who are open to working with their children, able to show initiative and ready to get stuck in. If you are an overseas trained teacher or a graduate this can be a great way to become accustomed with the national curriculum.
We are looking for bright, energetic individuals who either have experience working in SEN schools or who are educated to degree level and have an interest in working with SEN children/young people. Support and training will be provided by both the school and us here at Reeson Education.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience with Special Educational Needs (SEN) as a Learning Support Assistant
- Makaton, PECS or Team-Teach training
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Emotional Intelligence
- Experience in a Classroom, Social Care or Youth work setting
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- A Positive, Proactive, Professional, Friendly and Outgoing Personality