Learning Support Assistant
Are you a recent graduate seeking a role where you can gain valuable life experience and make some money before taking the next step in your career?
Looking for a fun and emotionally rewarding role?
Reeson education is working with a Harrow based school seeking a learning support assistant to support children across key stage 1 and 2 (Year 1 to 6) on a long term or short term day to day basis.
Ideally you will have some experience working with young children, perhaps as a tutor or a sports coach or a relevant qualification such as an English, Art or psychology degree that lends itself to a role like this.
Responsibilities of a learning support assistant?
- The responsibilities of a learning support assistant are varied depending on the specific age group and your specific skill set, from finger painting to supporting the school band, you can rest assured that no two days will be the same
- Supporting the class teacher, ensuring children are safe and happy and maintaining behaviour in the classroom.
- Building trust and supporting young children as they grow into young adults
- Keeping track of children's progress and occasionally reporting back to parents
- Supporting children with some additional learning needs such as autism, ADHD and English as a second language
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Straightforward and remote registration process, we could have you working in a few short days
- Work in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools located in Harrow and all over London
- A full time role that offers unbeatable life experience
- Ad hoc work that fits around your schedule
- Safeguarding training and round the clock support from our expert team
- Competitive pay based on experience, ranging from £90 to £100 per day
If working as a learning support assistant sounds interesting to you then register now or call Reeson today on 0203 841 0777 to find out more
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%