Learning Support Assistant
Wandsworth, South West London
We are working alongside a friendly primary school in the London borough of Wandsworth that is seeking a Learning Support Assistant to start ASAP on a long-term basis. This two-form entry, Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' primary school has an excellent reputation and is home to happy children and supportive staff. The school is looking to appointment on a long-term supply basis. There will be a daily rate on offer between £70.00 and £80.00.
About the Learning Support Assistant role:
- Working within Year 3
- Supporting a pupil with pupil with ASD/ challenging behaviour on a 1:1 basis
- Role will involve being patient
- Long-term supply contract
- Daily rate between £70 and £80 per day
A little about the school:
- Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Well connected to the local community to enhance cultural opportunities
- Very support staff cohort
- Child centred approach across the school
- Excellent CPD opportunities throughout the school year
Minimum requirements to apply for the Learning Support Assistant position:
- Experience as a LSA/TA in UK schools
- Experience supporting SEN; in particular ASD experience is an advantage
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so please send your CV to Nurani at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777 to be shortlisted for this Learning Support Assistant role.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.