Job Title: Full-Time Learning Support Assistant
Job Type: Long Term
Location: Bromley/Biggin Hill (TN16)
Start Date: ASAP
Reeson Education are looking for a compassionate and dedicated Learning Support Assistant to work with a Year 2 child who has Downs Syndrome. The Learning Support Assistant would be required to work full-time and support the child on a reduced timetable, with the hours gradually increasing over time. The successful candidate will also be required to support the class while the child is on a reduced timetable.
Learning Support Assistant Key responsibilities:
- Providing one-to-one support to the Year 2 child with Downs Syndrome.
- Supporting the class while the child is on a reduced timetable.
- Helping the child to develop their academic and social skills.
- Creating a safe and supportive learning environment for the child.
Learning Support Assistant Requirements:
- Experience working with children with special educational needs, particularly those with Downs Syndrome.
- A compassionate and patient personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A relevant qualification in education or special needs would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about helping children with special needs to develop their full potential. If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a brief cover letter explaining your experience with Special needs and suitability for the role. We look forward to hearing from you!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%