Learning Support Assistant
Full time - Sept 2023 Start
Permanent Contract available
Reeson Education are seeking a full time Learning Support Assistant to work in an Independent Prep school from September 2023.
The successful candidate will work closely with the teaching team to support pupils across EYFS and KS1, working with small groups and alongside the class Teacher. The role will involve working with pupils in helping them to access the curriculum and achieve their full potential. Those with a passion for Education and have a desire to get in to Teaching themselves are welcome to apply.
Learning Support Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the teaching team to provide support to pupils in their learning and development
- Work with pupils within the whole class, in small groups, providing tailored support to meet their individual needs
- Assist with the planning and delivery of lessons and activities, ensuring that pupils are engaged and making progress
- Help to create a positive learning environment that is supportive and inclusive of all pupils
- Provide feedback to the teaching team on the progress of pupils, including any concerns or issues that arise
- Help to manage behaviour and maintain a safe and secure learning environment
Learning Support Assistant Key Requirements:
- Experience working with pupils in EYFS and KS1 is desirable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A patient, empathetic and understanding approach to working with pupils with special educational needs.
- An understanding of the principles of inclusion and the ability to support pupils with a range of needs.
- A willingness to attend training and development sessions to further develop skills and knowledge.
If you have the experience and skills required for this role, please submit your CV ASAP. Interviews will be taking place around the May Half Term. We look forward to hearing from you!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%