- Learning Support Assistant
- Year 3 class
- Wandsworth- South West London
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' School
- Competitive rates of pay
Do you enjoy supporting pupils with additional needs? Do you have SEN experience?
Are you looking for a new position as a Learning Support Assistant?
A friendly and incredibly high achieving Primary School based in Wandsworth, South West London are currently seeking a Learning Support Assistant to work in a Year 3 Class from January 2020.
The right candidate will have the following qualities:
- Ability to build a good rapport with staff, parents and pupils
- Have an understanding of the National Curriculum
- Have experience of working with children with a range of needs
- Driven to support the children in reaching their potential
- Keen to work amongst a supportive team
If you would like to be considered for this Learning Support Assistant role then please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to contact Nurani from Reeson Education on 02038410777 for more information. The Headteacher will be meeting candidates first week back in January 2020.